St Mark's Anglican Church
Sunday 7am - Formal Eucharist - 2nd Order
9am - Family Eucharist, except 5th
Sunday - Combined 8 am Eucharist - see below Sunday 11am - Centre Church Services - Please see list belowWednesday 10:30am - Weekday Eucharist. On the 4th Wednesday this is followed by morning tea in the rectory.
On the fifth Sunday of the month there is one 8am service at St Mark's followed by a Parish Breakfast in the Church Hall. This is a special Sunday when our centres come together as one to worship.
- At St Mark's (and our centre churches, see below for times), we warmly welcome ALL visitors and encourage you to join us in worship and hospitality.
- At various parts of the service you will be invited to stand (as a congregation, not solo!). If this is difficult for you please feel free to remain seated.
- Sharing the bread and wine of Holy Communion is a regular part of our worship. If you receive communion in your own church, we encourage you to share communion with us. This includes children.
- Holy Communion may be received standing or kneeling and will be brought to your seat if required - please notify the person who welcomed you upon arrival.
- Low Gluten wafers are available. Please advise the priest when you approach the rail.
Centre Church Services
The Parish of St Mark's has 4 other centre churches each with a service once a month.
- First Sunday of the Month - Bentley Hall, Bentley
- Second Sunday of the Month - St Faith's Church Dyraaba / Doubtful Creek
- Third Sunday of the Month - All Saints Clovass
- Fourth Sunday of the Month - St John's Rappville